Have an impact on production efficiencies! Design, implement and watch improvements to your production line take hold.
We currently have an opportunity on our Manufacturing Engineering team in Lebanon, OH. Use your engineering knowledge and experience to make a difference on the production lines and the Advics' company bottom line. Productive engineers will enjoy this high visibility job that can showcase their talents.
- Coordinating new product launches on assigned machine lines
- Overseeing design changes in tooling, fixtures and gages
- Leading Kaizen and other improvement activities
- Influencing Quality & Production to realize cost reductions through greater efficiencies
Successful candidates will possess:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Great project and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Inventory/AutoCAD
Individuals with additional experience for this position may also be considered for senior-level positions.
We currently have an opportunity in our Production Control Department in Lebanon, Ohio.
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining the production schedule by analyzing customer demand and internal production capacities. Master Schedulers are responsible for maintaining end product inventories to meet departmental targets, and act as our customer liaison through phone, e-mail, and customer web-site communications.
Click to applyQualifications needed include a Bachelor's and 5 years related experience in Production Control, Purchasing, or Planning. Previous experience in automotive manufacturing and a multi-cultural global environment preferred. Knowledge of, and experience working with, computerized operations including MRP systems and EDI Technology (Future 3 is preferred).
Must be highly proficient in Excel.